Sunday, July 19, 2009

July in San Diego

It went way too fast, that week in July with Natalie! I was warned but the reality of a little girl now and not a baby was just fun. I must admit to coming home a little tired with a cold and of course, we passed it around but Mama says that both are on the upswing now.

It was so good to be with family on Sunday as my nieces gave a shower for Kimberly and Nate. Nate's family was there too and so Natalie was in her glory with Shaun, Ella and Judah.

We are still waiting for baby boy who is due basically any time now. Kimberly is tired and who wouldn't be running after a 19 month old and probably a 8# plus baby. She was able to finish her last three shifts of work. Nate came home safe and felt that the time in Bolivia was profitable.

I have been able to see Ethan not only in SD but in Rochester too. He has been working at Mayo on a big project, so I really like this a lot.

Karen and Mike took a vacation out East and I am anxious to hear all about it.

I continue to struggle at times with priorities as there is always something that needs to be done or fixed. I was able to get the largest lilac bush trimmed and now there is one more to go. Dick faithfully comes out to mow every week but the last time the mower broke down. It was fixed and delivered the next day, so I finished up the mowing after I got back to Lanesboro.

Since not feeling too well, I can tell that it has affected my emotions. Or then, maybe it is just a ambush of remembering.

Well, I go on with the knowing that I have so much to be thankful for, and that is my song.

Shalom,
Ann

No comments: